Ubisoft: Development of PS3/360 Watch Dogs hasn’t started yet
Ubisoft hasn’t started the development of the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Watch Dogs. In an interview with insidegamer.nl, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot talked about the games development.
“The team is developing it on high end PC’s and next gen, after that other teams are looking how they can make it fit for the older generation. So the first approach is to see how they can take full advantage of the next gen consoles,” said Guillemot. Watch Dogs is being developed by Ubisoft Montreal with assistance from Ubisoft’s Bucharest, Paris, Quebec and Reflections studios.
- June 12, 2013 E3 2013: Rainbow 6: Patriots moved to next-gen platforms
- March 1, 2013 Guillemot: Watch Dogs team grew substantially after E3
- June 4, 2012 E3 2012: Ubisoft Announces Watch Dogs
- March 5, 2013 Thief reboot coming to PC and next-gen consoles in 2014
- October 30, 2012 Grand Theft Auto V Hits in Spring 2013
- March 8, 2009 I Am Alive Changes Its Studio
- April 4, 2009 GDC ’09: PS3 Lead Platform For Modern Warfare 2 [Updated]
- June 4, 2012 E3 2012: Watch Dogs Coming To 360, PS3, PC
- April 30, 2008 New Far Cry 2 Images, Look Nice
- October 9, 2008 TGS 08: New Castlevania Game Coming For PS3/360