Platinum Games developing Bayonetta 2 for Wii U
Although the details are still unknown, Nintendo has announced Bayonetta 2 as a Nintendo Wii U exclusive.
Platinum Games, creator of the original Bayonetta, have taken over the development of the title — with the game set for release somewhere in March 2013.
- January 8, 2013 Bayonetta director Hideki Kamiya bashes Kotaku
- July 17, 2009 Bayonetta Pushed Into 2010, “Important New IP For Sega”
- April 14, 2009 Bayonetta Out Fall 2009 Worldwide [Updated]
- March 4, 2010 Platinum Developing Vanquish With PS3 As Lead SKU
- January 20, 2009 MadWorld Allowed In Australia, Yea…
- February 21, 2009 MadWorld Co-Op Multiplayer Revealed
- October 20, 2009 Bayonetta Gets Awarded With Perfect Score From Famitsu [Updated]
- May 27, 2008 SEGA Purchases New Unreal Engine 3 License
- June 19, 2012 Meat Gear Rising: Revengeance Gets Downloadable Content
- March 14, 2009 Wii To Get ‘Resident Evil Classics’