Meat Gear Rising: Revengeance Gets Downloadable Content
In a studio roundtable, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance producer Yuji Kurekado confirmed plans for future downloadable content. The unnamed content will feature a new playable character and a number of missions.
“We do have plans for some download content after the release from the game that will allow you to play maybe as a different character or some new missions,” said Kurekado.
- January 8, 2013 Bayonetta director Hideki Kamiya bashes Kotaku
- June 12, 2013 E3 2013: Rainbow 6: Patriots moved to next-gen platforms
- January 20, 2009 MadWorld Allowed In Australia, Yea…
- March 4, 2010 Platinum Developing Vanquish With PS3 As Lead SKU
- February 21, 2009 MadWorld Co-Op Multiplayer Revealed
- April 14, 2009 Bayonetta Out Fall 2009 Worldwide [Updated]
- July 17, 2009 Bayonetta Pushed Into 2010, “Important New IP For Sega”
- May 27, 2008 SEGA Purchases New Unreal Engine 3 License
- March 5, 2013 Thief reboot coming to PC and next-gen consoles in 2014
- September 13, 2012 Platinum Games developing Bayonetta 2 for Wii U