CES 2012: Gaikai Bringing Cloud-Gaming To LG TVs
LG has announced a partnership with Gaikai to integrate the cloud gaming application into its televisions, filling the gap between console and television.
At the International Consumer Electronics Show, there’s an active demo of the program, and it showcased a solid input rate — although there are some issues because of artifacts.
But, a Gaikai spokesperson did inform us that the programs still in the early stages of development. With that said, LG hasn’t solidify a release date and price for the service. The service will permeate LG Cinema 3D televisions.
- January 7, 2013 CES 2013: Nvidia Announces A New Gaming Handheld
- January 9, 2012 CES 2012: PlayStation Vita Heads To AT&T Next Month
- January 10, 2012 CES 2012: There Won’t be a PlayStation 4 at E3
- January 10, 2012 CES 2012: Intel Moves Beyond the PC, touts Android Phone
- January 9, 2013 CES 2013: Microsoft reveals Xbox IllumiRoom concept
- January 8, 2009 CES ’09: Sony Teases With High-Quality PS3 3D
- March 18, 2013 CEO John Riccitiello is leaving EA
- June 24, 2010 Nintendo To Make “Serious” 3DS Titles
- January 16, 2013 Nintendo centralizes, blending hardware development
- January 8, 2009 CES ’09: Prototype Coming This Summer