Top Stories Headlines
PAX Prime 2011: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary In 3D!
While other companies have pushed themselves into the third-dimensional market, Microsoft has sat on the sidelines. But today at PAX, the company announced that Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will feature stereoscopic 3D support when it releases.
The publisher and console manufacture has stated that it’s using a “custom made top-and-bottom 3D technology” to allow the game to run in stereoscopic 3D — however, a 3D compatible television will still be needed to take advantage of the technology.
- July 6, 2012 Source: 343 Industries Have Discussed Halo 2 Anniversary
- January 9, 2013 CES 2013: Microsoft reveals Xbox IllumiRoom concept
- July 14, 2011 Halo: Combat Evolved Terminals Offer Hints To Halo 4 Plot
- October 9, 2008 TGS 08: Halo 3: Recon Is A Stand-Alone Expansion
- July 22, 2011 SDCC 2011: Building The Halo Universe
- November 2, 2012 Halo 4 is banning users across Xbox Live [Update]
- July 3, 2008 Rumor: Halo 4 In Development
- July 14, 2008 E3 08: Gears Of War 2 Video Impressions
- October 15, 2012 Xbox 360 Gets A $50 Price Cut
- June 12, 2013 E3 2013: Rainbow 6: Patriots moved to next-gen platforms