SDCC 2011: Hugh Jackman Confirms The Wolverine Villain
During the Red Steel truck event at Comic-Con, Hugh Jackson confirmed the villain for The Wolverine.
Jackson revealed to the crowd that The Wolverine is scheduled to begin filming in October, and that “Chris McQuarrie has written a fantastic script.” He added that he’ll be fighting the Silver Samurai in the new film and that, “that should be exciting.” In addition, Jackson also revealed that most of the filming will take place in Japan.
- June 29, 2009 X-Men Origins: Wolverine Game Review “Grrr…”
- May 3, 2009 Wolverine Claws Up $87M In The Box Office
- July 26, 2011 SDCC 2011: MTV Debuts Good Vibes
- July 22, 2011 SDCC 2011: Voltron Goes To The Movies
- July 26, 2011 The Last Airbender Returns in Legend of Korra
- July 22, 2011 SDCC 2011: HBO’s Game of Throne – The Second Season
- July 23, 2011 SDCC 2011: Avenging The Spirit of Vengeance
- July 30, 2011 Photos: Tom Hardy as Bane
- July 25, 2011 SDCC 2011: The Avengers Heroes Assemble
- July 25, 2009 SDCC 09: Resident Evil’s Wesker Gone For Good