Inkblot Points To Dead Space Sequel
Though many wouldn’t have thought that, after completing Dead Space, a sequel wouldn’t be on the horizon. A cryptic inkblot has appeared on the Dead Space Twitter account, created recently, pushing the possibility of a sequel – which has been in speculation for awhile now.
The image contains representations of many of the first game’s creatures, and the symbols are actually Unitology, a fictional religion in the Dead Space universe, and it reads “the nightmare is over but it will not end”. That said, whether or not the inkblot means anything is anyone’s guest. However, it’s just good to see some signs of hope.
- December 8, 2009 Dead Space 2 Announced, Return of Isaac Clarke
- October 31, 2009 Dead Space Sequel Due In 2010?
- September 30, 2009 Dead Space 2 Development Starting In “Next Few Months”
- October 23, 2008 Army of Two, Dead Space And BF: Bad Company Sequels In Planning
- November 2, 2012 Halo 4 is banning users across Xbox Live [Update]
- March 28, 2009 GDC ’09: Dead Rising 2 – 6000 Zombies On-Screen
- March 18, 2013 CEO John Riccitiello is leaving EA
- September 27, 2011 Dead Space Goes Into The Blinding Light
- February 18, 2009 Dead Space Extraction Officially Announced
- July 22, 2009 Dead Space Devs Jump Ship To Activision