Activision Confirms Call of Duty 2010
While we’re waiting the for release of Modern Warfare 2, Activision has confirmed that yet another Call of Duty title will be headed our way in 2010.
In a conference call, Activision president, Mike Griffith stated that, “In [calendar year] 2010, Activision Publishing is expected to release strong, innovative new titles,” and that “The diversified lineup will include titles based on the best selling franchises including Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, Shrek, [and] Spider-Man.”
With that said, it comes as no surprise that Activision would milk its most popular franchise, but, as for another World at War Call of Duty title, Activision hasn’t revealed any details about the next Call of Duty title, or if it’s a sequel to World at War.
- April 4, 2009 GDC ’09: PS3 Lead Platform For Modern Warfare 2 [Updated]
- July 21, 2008 Hendrix Gets Featured In Guitar Hero
- March 26, 2009 Reason For Modern Warfare 2 Name Change
- June 17, 2009 Call of Duty: World At War Tops 11 Million
- February 11, 2009 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 For Q4
- October 19, 2009 Killzone 3 “Deep in Development”, World at World Sequel?
- March 3, 2010 Activision Talks New Call of Duty Title, “Extend The Franchise”
- November 12, 2009 Modern Warfare 2 Sells 4.7 Million Day One In US And UK
- August 23, 2008 Call of Duty: World at War Release Date
- January 29, 2009 Ken Lally Is A Voice Over For COD6