Top Stories Headlines
MechWarrior 4 Gets A Re-Released
If you’re strongly awaiting the release of the franchise reboot, MechWarrior then, boy, do I have news for you.
Adding to the IGN exclusive reveal of the game, Smith And Tinker added its own special way of commemorating BattleTech’s 25th anniversary.
On it’s website, Smith & Tinker stated that it had “authorized MekTek.net and MekTek Studios to distribute MechWarrior 4 (along with its expansion packs) completely free.”
The announcement did not state a particular date that the game and its packs would be released.
[MechWarrior 4 To Be Re-Released via IGN]
- May 22, 2008 Haze Review “Free Radical Had A Nice Idea”
- July 12, 2008 Unreal Tournament III XB360 Review “MULTI KILL!!”
- July 9, 2009 New MechWarrior Title Announced, Awesome!!!
- March 9, 2009 BioShock 2 Revealed In 200th PC Gamer Mag
- July 30, 2009 Gearbox Isn’t Doing The Next Halo Project
- March 31, 2009 Red Faction: Guerrilla Release Date
- March 16, 2009 Resident Evil 5 Is A New Direction For The Series
- December 24, 2008 Cyberconnect2 Working On New IP, PS3 Exclusive?
- October 3, 2008 Resident Evil 5 “D-pad” Control System Revealed
- October 11, 2008 Dead Space Review “Scary Good”