Street Fighter IV Coming In February To Japan
As it was stated in many reports over the last week, Street Fighter IV will not be spending this holiday season, in Japan, under a tree. In a press event held in Tokyo, Capcom release its plans to reveal Street Fighter IV in Japan in February of ’09 on both on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The direct release date for the game is still waiting to be know in the United States, but still we can’t wait to play the game in the U.S. This news was released to the public in a fighting game press event by Capcom in Tokyo, just for you guys that missed it in my other article.
- July 14, 2008 FFXIII: Japan Version First, Then U.S And 360
- May 17, 2009 Tatsunoko vs Capcom Coming To The US? [Updated]
- January 17, 2009 Capcom vs. SNK 3 Is Very Not Impossible?
- August 25, 2008 New SF IV Characters: Fei Long and Dan Revealed
- July 30, 2008 Yoshinori Ono Thinking Street Fighter V?
- September 11, 2008 Capcom: No More Platform Exclusives
- September 8, 2009 Final Fantasy XIII Coming To The West Spring 2010
- September 29, 2009 Super Street Fighter IV Won’t Have An Arcade Version
- September 28, 2009 Capcom Unveils Super Street Fighter IV, Not Downloadable
- June 18, 2008 Final Fantasy Versus XIII Development On Stand By