Resident Evil 5 “D-pad” Control System Revealed
Today, we got some information on the games D-pad control system, which is much like the system that was used in Gears of War. This system will be fully optional and it uses the left stick and right stick much like in any normal TPS, Third person shooter. This system allows you to strafe left or right, and manipulate the camera and here’s how it will work. LT will ready the weapon for shooting and RT will fire your weapon. While in D-pad mode you cannot move or you can barely move. We also can confirm to you that some old BOW’s from the pre-RE4 era will make and return in this game.
- October 6, 2008 Bleszinski: Call of Duty-Style Development Is “Soulless”
- October 9, 2008 TGS 08: PSP Plus Adds DualShock 3 Functionality?
- June 20, 2008 Dark Cloud 3 exclusively for PS3?
- July 3, 2008 Qore Episode 2 Features Resistance 2
- October 9, 2008 TGS 08: New Castlevania Game Coming For PS3/360
- July 14, 2008 E3 08: Gears Of War 2 Video Impressions
- October 22, 2009 THQ Announces “Metro 2033: The Last Refuge”
- May 16, 2008 HAZE Set For A 4GB Install
- June 19, 2009 Sony Responds To Activision’s Threats To Ditch Playstation
- March 31, 2009 Red Faction: Guerrilla Release Date