E3 08: 360 Avatars Flatters Miyamoto
At Microsoft’s E3 press conference earlier this week, Microsoft unveiled avatars for the Xbox 360. The avatars are said to have a resemblance to Nintendo’s Miis for the Nintendo Wii. In an set down with IGN, Miyamoto sound very flattered that Microsoft would adapt something like the Nintendo’s Miis to their 360.
Here’s what he had to say about the Xbox 360 avatars “To see that a company like Microsoft has taken something we’ve done and kind of looked at it in a way and brought it out on their platform to kind of show that we’ve done has become the standard, I find quite flattering.”
- October 6, 2008 Capcom’s Mega Man 9 DLC Coming This Week
- July 14, 2008 E3 08: Wiimote Improved, Wii MotionPlus
- June 18, 2008 Innocent Aces New Pics & Details
- March 14, 2009 Wii To Get ‘Resident Evil Classics’
- July 11, 2008 Rumor: Disaster: Day of Crisis Playable At E3?
- April 3, 2009 Brütal Legend May Rock The Wii Next?
- January 16, 2013 Nintendo centralizes, blending hardware development
- October 9, 2008 TGS 08: New Castlevania Game Coming For PS3/360
- May 28, 2009 King of Fighters XII Online Features Revealed
- September 24, 2008 Banjo Kazooie XBLA Leaked 10 Min Gameplay