Rumor: L.A. Noire Trailer to be Shown At E3 2008
According to a article on ButtonMasher, fans of Rockstar’s L.A. Noire should expect a new trailer for the upcoming game at E3.
“A little bird has told me that we should expect a new trailer for the game at E3 this week. As Rockstar do not attend E3 it is safe to assume that the trailer will be coming via the Sony press conference or made available during the show.”
Will a new L.A. Noire trailer be shown tomorrow? You will just have to wait and see….
[L.A. Noir info and trailer coming at E3 ]
- June 20, 2008 Dark Cloud 3 exclusively for PS3?
- April 3, 2009 GDC ’09: ‘Massive Action Game’ only Possible on PS3
- May 8, 2008 Rumor: Sly Cooper 4 In The Works?
- April 4, 2009 Sony: MAG Not A ‘Iteration of SOCOM’
- July 3, 2008 Qore Episode 2 Features Resistance 2
- May 30, 2008 In-Game XMB Videos And Trophy Screens Revealed
- July 22, 2008 MAG: Massive Action Game First Screenshot
- December 29, 2008 Killzone 2 Best Buy Pre-Order Bonus Announced [Updated]
- March 27, 2008 Grand Theft Auto IV: Three New Screenshots
- June 16, 2008 Microsoft Hypes Xbox 360 On Metal Gear Solid 4